Color & Form
White to yellow powder
120° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1444, Ammonium Persulfate, 5.1, III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302+H312 Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H402 Harmful to aquatic life.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).