Color & Form
White to yellow powder
120° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1444, Ammonium Persulfate, 5.1, III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302+H312 Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H402 Harmful to aquatic life.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 IF SKIN irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 IF eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).