Ammonium sesquicarbonate, Carbonic acid, Ammonium salt
Color & Form
760 mm Hg (decomposes)
1.5 @ 68° F
Solubility in water
Soluble in colod water, decomposes in hot water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Ammonium Carbonate / CAS 506-87-6
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H320 Causes eye irritation.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313 IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 IF eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).