Ammonium sesquicarbonate, Carbonic acid, Ammonium salt
Color & Form
760 mm Hg (decomposes)
1.5 @ 68° F
Solubility in water
Soluble in colod water, decomposes in hot water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Not a dangerous good
- H302Harmful if swallowed.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H320Causes eye irritation.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313IF eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).