Aqueous ammonia, ammonia solution
Color & Form
38-100° C at 1013 hPa
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Ammonium Hydroxide / CAS 1336-21-6
UN2672, Ammonia Solution, 8, III
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).