Sulfo Succinimidyl-3-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)Propionate, Bolton-Hunter
Color & Form
Off-white to light tan solid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about N-Succinimidyl-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl) Propionate / CAS 34071-95-9
- Non-oxidative Iodination
- Bolton, A.E. and Hunter, W.M. (1973) Biochem. J. 133, 529-539.
- Raja, R.H., et al. (1984) Anal. Biochem. 139, 168-177.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).