Color & Form
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Cadmium Telluride / CAS 1306-25-8
B.M.Basol et al., J. Photonics Energy, 4, 040996 (2014); https://doi.org/10.1117/1.JPE.4.040996
UN2570, Cadmium compounds., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, III (IATA)
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).