Cetrimonium bromide; N,N,N-trimethyl-1-hexadecanaminium bromide; Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide; Palmityltrimethylammonium bromide; CTAB
Color & Form
White to off white solid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Cetyltrimethylammonium Bromide / CAS 57-09-0
UN3077, Evironmentally hazardous substances, n.o.s, 9, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3077, Evironmentally hazardous substance, n.o.s, 9, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).