Hydrogen tetrachloroaurate(III)hydrate, tetrachloroauric(III)acid hydrate
Color & Form
254° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3260, Corrosive solid, acidic, inorganic, n.o.s., 8, III
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).