Hydrogen fluoride, Fluoric acid, Fluorhydric acid, Fluorine hydride
Color & Form
Clear to yellow liquid
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1790, Hydrofluoric acid, 8 (6.1), I
- H300+H310 Fatal if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284 Wear respiratory protection.
- P302+P350 IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).