Hydrogen fluoride, Fluoric acid, Fluorhydric acid, Fluorine hydride
Color & Form
Clear to yellow liquid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1790, Hydrofluoric acid, 8 (6.1), I
- H300+H310Fatal if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- H314Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H330Fatal if inhaled.
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284Wear respiratory protection.
- P302+P350IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).