Hydroxylammonium chloride; Oxammonium chloride
Color & Form
White crystalline solid
151° C (dec.)
Soluble in water
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN2933, Corrosive solids, toxic, n.o.s., 8 (6.1), III
- H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).