Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1549, Antimony compounds, inorganic, solid, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H373 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).