Color & Form
White to pale brown powder
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN2923, Corrosive solids, toxic, n.o.s., 8 (6.1), II
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H311 Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340+P310 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338+P310 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P314 Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).