Nickel dibromide hydrate, Nickelous bromide hydrate
Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substances, soluble, n.o.s., 9, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substance, soluble, n.o.s., 9, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).