Nickel dibromide hydrate, Nickelous bromide hydrate
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substances, soluble, n.o.s., 9, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN3077, Environmentally hazardous substance, soluble, n.o.s., 9, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).