Color & Form
Contact with water releases flammable gases
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1409, Metal hydrides, water-reactive, n.o.s., 4.3, I
- H228 Flammable solid.
- H260 In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P231+P232 Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).