Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Phosphoric Acid / CAS 7664-38-2
UN1805, Phsophoric acid solution, 8, III
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H313 May be harmful in contact with skin.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H330 Fatal if inhaled.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284 Wear respiratory protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).