Carbonic acid, dipotassium salt, 1.5hydrate: potassium carbonate sesquihydrate
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Potassium Carbonate / CAS 6381-79-9
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).