Bichromate of potash, Potassium bichromate
Color & Form
Orange to red solid
500° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3087, Oxidizing solid, toxic, n.o.s., 5.1 (6.1), II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H340 May cause genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P262 Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331 IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).