Iodic Acid, potassium salt
Color & Form
White crystalline powder
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Potassium Iodate / CAS 7758-05-6
UN1479, Oxidzing solid, n.o.s., 5.1, II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).