Color & Form
Light blue to green powder
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3288, Toxic solid, inorganic, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H301+H311+H331Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin, or if inhaled.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P361Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P363Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P403+P233Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).