Color & Form
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1479, Oxidizing solid, n.o.s., 5.1, II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).