Nitric acid, silver (1+) salt
Color & Form
440° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Silver Nitrate / CAS 7761-88-8
UN1493, Silver Nitrate, 5.1, II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340+P310 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).