Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Sodium Fluoride / CAS 7681-49-4
UN1690, Sodium Fluoride, solid, 6.1, III
- H300 Fatal if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H402 Harmful to aquatic life.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310+P330 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).