Color & Form
White to slightly yellowish solid
320° C (dec.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1500, Sodium Nitrite, 5.1 (6.1), III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H301 Toxic if swallowed.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).