Alkaline earth metal
Color & Form
Light gray granules
Solubility in water
Contact with water releases flammable gases
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3208, Metallic substance, water-reactive, n.o.s., 4.3, II
- H260 In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- P223 Keep away from any possible contact with water, because of violent reaction and possible flash fire.
- P231+P232 Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P335+P334 Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
- P402+P404 Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).