Battery acid, Dihydrogen Sulfate, oil of Vitriol
Color & Form
Clear colorless liquid
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1830, Sulfuric acid, 8, II
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H402 Harmful to aquatic life.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).