Trimethylcarbinol, 2-methyl-2 propanol
Color & Form
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1120, Butanols, 3, II
- H225 Highly Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P233 Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P242 Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).