THF, Diethylene oxide, Tetramethylene oxide, 1,4-Epoxybutane Butylene Oxide, Cyclotetramethylene oxide, Furanidine, Hydrofuran, Oxacyclopentane
Color & Form
Partially soluble in cold water. Solubility is 30%
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN2056, Tetrahydrofuran, 3, II
- H225 Highly Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H313 May be harmful in contact with skin.
- H316 Causes mild skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H335+H336 May cause respiratory irritation, drowsiness, or dizziness.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).