Tin (IV) Iodide
Tin (IV) Iodide
Stannic iodide, Tin tetraiodide.
Color & Form
Red to yellow powder
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3260, Corrosive solid, acidic, inorganic, n.o.s., 8, III
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P285 In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).