Toluol, Methylbenzene, Phenylmethane
Color & Form
Clear colorless liquid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1294, Toluene, 3, II
- H225 Highly Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H361 Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- H371 May cause damage to organs.
- H401 Toxic to aquatic life.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P331 Do NOT induce vomiting.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).