Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1549, Antimony compound, inorganic, solid, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H331 Toxic if inhaled.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P272 Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P403+P233 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 Store locked up.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).