Color & Form
Decomposes @ 130° C
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Aluminum Nitrate / CAS 25838-59-9
UN1438, Aluminum Nitrate, 5.1, III
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P242 Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243 Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 IF eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362 Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).