Ammonium hydrogen carbonate
Color & Form
Soluble in cold water, hot water. Isoluble in methanol.
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H316 Causes mild skin irritation.
- H320 Causes eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 IF SKIN irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).