Ammonium Chloratum; Ammonium Chloridum; Ammonium Muriate; Sal Ammonia; Salmiac
Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Not a dangerous good
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H316 Causes mild skin irritation.
- H320 Causes eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H401 Toxic to aquatic life.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).