Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN2871, Antimony Powder, 6.1, III
- H301+H331 Toxic if swallowed or inhaled.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P402+P404 Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).