Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3263, Corrosive solid, basic, inorganic, n.o.s., 8, III
- H302+H332Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H314Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P303+P361+P353IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P363Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).