Color & Form
Reacts and decomposes with water
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN3205, Alkaline earth metal alcoholates, n.o.s., 4.2, III
- H252 Self-heating in large quantities, may catch fire.
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P235+P410 Keep cool. Protect from sunlight.
- P241 Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).