Color & Form
Solubility in water
Reacts and decomposes with water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3205, Alkaline earth metal alcoholates, n.o.s., 4.2, III
- H252Self-heating in large quantities, may catch fire.
- H302+H332Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P235+P410Keep cool. Protect from sunlight.
- P241Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).