Color & Form
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1564, Barium compounds, n.o.s., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1564, Barium compound, n.o.s., 6.1, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).