Color & Form
White to light tan powder
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Bis(sulfosuccinimidyl) Sebacate / CAS
- Primary amine reactive
- Water soluble
- Membrane impermeable
Not a dangerous good
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352+P312IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340+P312IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).