Cadmium dichloride hemipentahydrate
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN2570, Cadmium compounds., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, III (IATA)
- H301Toxic if swallowed.
- H330Fatal if inhaled.
- H340May cause genetic defects.
- H350May cause cancer.
- H360May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P281Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P284Wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P310IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P330Rinse mouth.
- P403+P233Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501Dispose of contents/container to.....
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).