Cadmium dinitrate tetrahydrate
Color & Form
Clear to white solid
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3087, Oxidzing solid, toxic, n.o.s., 5.1 (6.1), II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302+H312+H332 Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P284 Wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).