Cadmium monosulfide, Cadmium yellow
Color & Form
Yellow to orange solid
980° C (subl.)
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN2570, Cadmium compounds., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2570, Cadmium compound, 6.1, III (IATA)
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H341 Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H350 May cause cancer.
- H361 Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P308+P313 IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).