Rare earth metal
Color & Form
Dark gray chips
Solubility in water
Contact with water releases flammable gases
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3078, Cerium, 4.3, II
- H228Flammable solid.
- H302+H312+H332Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin, or by inhalation.
- H315Causes skin irritation.
- H319Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P240Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/.../equipment.
- P261Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P302+P352IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P304+P340IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).