DSP; Lomant’s Reagent
Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Dithiobis(succinimidyl Propionate) / CAS 57757-57-0
- Primary amine reactive
- Thiol Cleavable
- Lomant, A.J. and Fairbanks, G. (1976) J. Mol. Biol. 104, 243-261.
- Tavers, R.C., et al. (1982) J. Biol. Chem. 257, 10708-10714.
- Park, L.S., et al. (1986) J. Biol Chem. 261, 205-210.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352+P312 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P304+P340+P312 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).