Color & Form
Reacts with water to form hydrogen chloride
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1760, Corrosive liquids, n.o.s., 8, II (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1760, Corrosive liquid, n.o.s., 8, II (IATA)
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P232 Protect from moisture.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).