Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
UN1549, Antimony compounds, inorganic, solid, n.o.s., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN1549, Antimony compound, inorganic, solid, n.o.s., 6.1, III (IATA)
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).