N-Maleimidobutyryloxysuccinimide ester, GMBS
Color & Form
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Information about N-Maleimidobutyryloxysuccinimide ester / CAS
Information about N-Maleimidobutyryloxysuccinimide ester / CAS 80307-12-6
- Primary amine reactive
- Sulfhydryl reactive
- Fujiwara, K., et al. (1988) J. Immunol Methods 110, 47
- Kitagawa, T., et al. (1983) J. Biochem. 94, 1160.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).