Lead (II) Nitrate
Lead (II) Nitrate
Lead dinitrate, plumbous nitrate
Color & Form
470° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN1469, Lead Nitrate, 5.1 (6.1), II
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H373 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/.../combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles/...
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P270 Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 In case of fire: Use ... for extinction.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).