Color & Form
300° C (dec.)
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about Lead Oxalate / CAS 814-93-7
UN2291, Lead compounds, soluble, n.o.s., 6.1, III (DOT)
Air Transportation Information
UN2291, Lead compound, soluble, n.o.s., 6.1, III (IATA)
- H302+H332 Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H373 Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P302+P352+P312 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician IF you feel unwell.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).