Color & Form
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
UN3288, Toxic solid, inroganic, n.o.s., 6.1, III
- H302+H312 Harmful if swallowed or in contact with skin.
- H331 Toxic if inhaled.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).