1-[3-[[(2,5-dioxopyrrolidinyl)oxy]carbonyl]phenyl]-1H-pyrrole-2,5-dione, M-Maleimidobenzoyl-N-hydroxysuccinimide Ester, MBS
Color & Form
White crystalline solid
Solubility in water
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about m-Maleimidobenzoyl-N-hydroxysuccinimide Ester / CAS 58626-38-3
- Primary amine and sulhydryl reactive
- Hapten-carrier protein conjugation
- Toxin-antibody conjugation
- Enzyme-antibody conjugation
- Lerner, R.A., et al, (1981) PNAS (USA) 78, 3403-3407.
- Chamberlain, N.R., et al. (1989) Infection and Immunity 57, 2878-2885.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off Immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse SKIN with water/shower.
- P304+P340+P312 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).