Iodoacetic acid N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester, SIA, Iodoacetic Acid-NHS; Disuccinimidyl Tartrate, NHS Iodoacetate
Color & Form
White to off-white solid
Soluble in methanol
- For other quantities or purities not listed, please request a quotation. We can offer many items in bulk or custom packaging.
- All pricing is subject to confirmation at the time the order is placed.
Information about N-Hydroxysuccinimidyl Iodoacetate / CAS
Information about N-Hydroxysuccinimidyl Iodoacetate / CAS 39028-27-8
- Primary amine and sulfhydryl reactive
- Protein-protein conjugation
- Rector, E.S., et al. (1978) J. Immunol. Methods. 24, 321.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).