Iodoacetic acid N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester, SIA, Iodoacetic Acid-NHS; Disuccinimidyl Tartrate, NHS Iodoacetate
Color & Form
White to off-white solid
Solubility in water
Soluble in methanol
- We can offer items in bulk or custom. For other quantities or purities, please request a quotation.
- All prices are subject to change.
Information about N-Hydroxysuccinimidyl Iodoacetate / CAS 39028-27-8
- Primary amine and sulfhydryl reactive
- Protein-protein conjugation
- Rector, E.S., et al. (1978) J. Immunol. Methods. 24, 321.
Not a dangerous good
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and Keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Detailed Safety and Handling Information can be found on our Safety Data Sheet (SDS).